MichiganSpiders.Blogspot.com has moved to https://usaspiders.com/

Submitted Pics - Jumping Spiders

The following are pictures of Jumping Spiders that have been submitted to me by others living in Michigan. In doing this, I am able to show pictures of spiders in Michigan that I myself have not seen, as well as more pics of those I have posted officially as being in Michigan.

Please understand that the Jumping Spiders in this section may or may not be indigenous to Michigan. I would hope that others would be honest and actually send pics of Jumping Spiders they have actually found in Michigan, but I cannot make any guarantees.

I would also like to thank all of those listed below for their kindness in sending me these pics and giving me permission to use them as well as their first name and city.

Daring Jumping Spiders...

Michigan Spiders - Daring Jumping Spider-1Romy - Coloma Mi.


Michigan Spiders - Daring Jumping Spider-2Nikki - Howell Mi.


Michigan Spiders - Daring Jumping Spider-3aJustin - Howell, Mi.


Michigan Spiders - Daring Jumping Spider-3Justin - Howell, Mi.



Other Jumping Spiders...

Michigan Spiders - Jumping Spider-1Romy - Coloma Mi.


Michigan Spiders - Jumping Spider-2Jenilee - Central Lake, Mi.


Michigan Spiders - Jumping Spider-3Jenilee - Central Lake, Mi.


Michigan Spiders - Jumping Spider-4Dustin - Madison Heights, Mi.