IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE!
I have a real website now rather than a blog. Though I will keep this one open for a while, I will no longer keep this one up. My new site, "USA Spiders" is not fully completed but getting close. I made sure to get the Michigan page finished first. :o) Please use
USA Spiders in the future and if you find any problems with the site, please let me know so I can fix them.




Spiders verified to be here in Michigan are listed on the left sidebar. On the right sidebar, are the spiders of which pictures have been sent in to me.

The BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER! - Rick Vetter, the worlds top expert on the Brown recluse has published a book on the infamous Brown recluse spider. Learn the truth behind the worlds most misunderstood spider. (BUY IT HERE!)

My Disclaimer
My Knowledge and Why I am Not an Expert

Spider Questions and IDENTIFICATION Requests
My EMAIL can be found in the above link. I am always happy to help identify a spider, but please do us both a favor and read this before emailing me. Thanks.

Describing your Spider ..... Photographing your Spider

Your Fear of Spiders
........... Spiders in your Home?


FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.....

Beyond Spider Dome - Where two spiders enter and one comes out.

Spiders and Drugs - Documentary video about the effects different drugs have on spiders.

Play with a computerized spider
- (flash)

Spider Diagram. - Basic anatomy of a spider.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Michigan Spiders is Changing to USA Spiders

For a long time I have wanted to do two things. Expand Michigan Spiders into a site that is good for all 50 states, and to build a real website with a .com rather than use this blog.  I am proud to say it is finally happening.

My new website is USA Spiders (www.USASpiders.com). I have put a lot of time into building the new site and it is mostly done, but I am no professional website builder, so if you find any broken links, pages with bad information, or anything at all you do not like about the site, please let me know.  I will consider every item mentioned and make the change if I feel it would be better. If enough people make the same suggestion, I may even go against my own judgement. USA Spiders is meant to help people like you, and I cannot make it the best site I possibly can if nobody lets me know what they do not like about it.

If you have a spider you wish me to identify, please use the new email found in the contact info for the new site. I will still check this email for a while but all emails for USA Spiders will be answered before I check the Michigan Spiders email.  However, in respect to my loyal friends of Michigan Spiders, if you put your city and "Michigan" in the Subject line of the email, I will give that email priority over any others.
I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I do hope you find USA Spiders up to your standards.  I also hope you will help spread word about the new site.

15 comments:

  1. marina@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article with beautiful pics thanks for sharing! get travel discount offer
    see places

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. For more information visit k2 spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft www.office.com/setup Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and Informative ISL Live Streaming This will guide you to get a clear info

    Highly user friendly for complete information of the series : Indian Super League Live Streaming
    Thanks for your post.
    ISL 2017 Live Streaming Please visit site for a complete details of ISL

    I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.Indian Super League 2017 Live Streaming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its very much nice to get details of IPL: IPL 2018 This give us complete details

    Nice to hear from you :IPL 2018 Live Streaming For all types of informations

    Good and information details of IPL is avialable follows : Indian Premier League 2018

    The live telecast of IPL is now on : Indian Premier League 2018 Live Streaming. Please watch & relax

    Nice to watch IPL live :IPL Live Streaming by just clicking this link

    The live show of IPL 2018 now on Indian Premier League Live Streaming. Please watch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice articles and to get complete details of SSLC Results :SSLC Result 2018 Please click on the link

    We will get complete details of Kerala SSLC Results on Kerala SSLC Result 2018. Please visit for further information

    Very easy to get results of Karnataka SSLC Results on the follows : Karnataka SSLC Result 2018 Nice to hear this news

    This is very informative and hassle free to get SSLC results :Tamilnadu SSLC Result 2018 The Tamil Nadu govt SSLC results also

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is my link
    gIndian Air Force: Air Force Recruitment 2018 and Air Force Admit Cards at http://indianairforce-nic.in/

    Indian Air Force

    Indian Air Force

    [url=http://indianairforce-nic.in/]Indian Air Force[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice articles and to get complete details of PUC Results :PUC Result Please click on the link

    We will get complete details of Second PUC Results on 2nd PUC Result. Please visit for further information

    Very easy to get results of Karnataka PUC Results on the follows : PUC Result 2018 Nice to hear this news

    ReplyDelete
  10. شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    اتود الوصول لافضل عمليات التنظيف مع الحصول علي ضمان لاطول فترة خصومات وعروض رائعه لعمليات التنظيف يمكنك الاستمتاع بالخدمة عن طريق زيارة الرابط التالي

    شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء

    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very easy to get results of Karnataka PUC Results on the follows : PUC Result Nice to hear this news

    Nice articles and to get complete details of PUC Results :2nd PUC Result Please click on the link

    We will get complete details of Second PUC Results on PUC Result 2018 Please visit for further information

    ReplyDelete